Collegiate Section President Housing
The WE17 Collegiate Section President housing is generously sponsored by supporting companies.
This special promotion includes assigned housing for Wednesday October 25, 2017 to Sunday, October 29, 2017. To register for this option, you must first register and pay for the conference, and then insert the special code HOUSING, at the top of the registration page.
The host hotel will be identified by September 1, 2017. Any questions on this promotion should be addressed to Jeanne.Elipani@swe.org
- Promotional code must be approved by SWE.
- Collegiate Section Presidents must check in before midnight on Wednesday, October 27, 2017 and stay four nights.
- The participant must be a Collegiate Section President.
- No charges can be made against the room. All incidental expenses must be paid for by credit card. Room and tax will be paid for by SWE.
- Your room will be shared with another SWE Collegiate Section President, and you may not add any additional guests.
- SWE will randomly assign roommates, 2 participants to a room, only segregating by gender. NO special requests for roommates will be honored. SWE will assume that those taking advantage of this offer are women. A male registrant must alert Jeanne.email@example.com
- This offer is not a requirement of participation in the conference, but SWE cannot fund any alternate housing options.
- Identity of the CSPs will be determined by the section/region report filed with SWE HQ. You and your section’s treasurer must be members in good standing and your section must have submitted its financial report for the previous year with Society headquarters.
- Registrant will conduct herself with integrity at the hotel as a condition of this promotion.
- Registrant agrees to hold SWE harmless from and against all claims, actions, causes of action or liabilities arising out of or resulting from any act, negligent or not, undertaken or committed while participating in this promotion.
- Request for rooming must be made no later than September 15, 2017, as rooming lists will be turned into the hotel at that time. Rooms are assigned first-come, first served and are limited to rooms availability.
- This promotional code cannot be combined with any other conference discount.