Additional WE17 Attendee Services
During WE17, The Society of Women Engineers’ partner KiddieCorp will provide a children’s program for a moderate fee during WE17. This invaluable service allows our attendees peace of mind when attending event activities. For 29 years, KiddieCorp has provided high-quality children’s programs and youth services for conventions, tradeshows and special events. Responsible and reliable child care is of the utmost importance. Activities include arts and crafts, group games, music and movement, board games, story time and dramatic play. For more information on child care, please contact KiddieCorp at 858.455.1718 or at email@example.com.
SWE will be providing a lactation room at the conference. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collegiate Section President Housing
The Collegiate Section President housing special promotion includes assigned housing for Wednesday, October 25, 2017, to Sunday, October 29, 2016. To register for this option, you must first register and pay for the conference and then insert the special code HOUSING, at the top of the registration page.
Be sure to download our WE17 Conference App, which will be available in late August. Locate exhibitors in the exhibit hall and additional attendees resources throughout the convention center, as well as share your conference experience right from your smart phone.
Career Resources Center
Be sure to stop in to check your email, print or update your resume and research our career fair exhibitors to select your top picks. Our sponsors have generously supplied this service to our job seekers.
Restrictions apply for collegiate section president housing:
- Promotional code must be approved by SWE.
- Collegiate Section Presidents must check in before midnight on Wednesday, October 27, 2017 and stay four nights.
- The participant must be a Collegiate Section President.
- No charges can be made against the room. All incidental expenses must be paid for by credit card. Room and tax will be paid for by SWE.
- Your room will be shared with another SWE Collegiate Section President, and you may not add any additional guests.
- SWE will randomly assign roommates, 2 participants to a room, only segregating by gender. NO special requests for roommates will be honored. SWE will assume that those taking advantage of this offer are women. A male registrant must alert Jeanne.email@example.com
- This offer is not a requirement of participation in the conference, but SWE cannot fund any alternate housing options.
- Identity of the CSPs will be determined by the section/region report filed with SWE HQ. You and your section’s treasurer must be members in good standing and your section must have submitted its financial report for the previous year with Society headquarters.
- Registrant will conduct herself with integrity at the hotel as a condition of this promotion.
- Registrant agrees to hold SWE harmless from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, or liabilities arising out of or resulting from any act, negligent or not, undertaken or committed while participating in this promotion.
- Request for rooming must be made no later than September 15, 2017, as rooming lists will be turned into the hotel at that time. Rooms are assigned first-come, first served and are limited to rooms availability.
- This promotional code cannot be combined with any other conference discount.