Experience SWE Teamwork in Action and Help Drive the Success of the WE17 Conference
Fulfilling a volunteer role at WE17 is easy and fun, in addition, you will be eligible to earn registration credit. The WE17 volunteer manager will confirm your assignment and you will receive a WE17 discount code for registration.
Professionals, graduate students and collegians can earn 50% credit towards any of the base registration fees offered.
- Volunteer positions are limited.
- Volunteers time slots are assigned on first-come, first served basis.
- When you are ready to register, inquire about the discount code if you have not received it yet.
- Once you commit to an assignment, please fulfill it. If you need to change your assignment, we ask that you notify the volunteer manager before October 1, 2017.
- If you fail to complete your assignment (no show), your registration credit will be revoked and you will be charged the full registration price.
- Volunteer credit can't be combined with other promotions such as the Collegiate Housing, etc.
- Volunteers should watch the volunteer webinar, which will be available in October 2017.
Volunteer Orientation Resources
WE17 volunteers should watch the below videos for information about their responsibilities and expectations during the WE17 conference. Orientation videos are provided for general volunteers, Lead Volunteers and Lightning Talk volunteers. This information is also available in the WE17 Volunteer Resource Guide.